Before your trip begins, you have to search for the perfect Maldives villa to stay. It’s not that hard to find a place that offers breathtaking views and amazing services. However, you will be confused to choose which one that you really want.
Besides regular villas, the one that’s built right above the water is very popular nowadays. Water villas will give you a memorable honeymoon experience surrounded by serene blue water. You will also be provided with a 5-star experience, the one that you’ll never forget.
1. Six Senses Resort Laamu Atoll
This is a 5-star resort located on the island of Olhuveli. Staying at the beach water villa, your room will be surrounded by pristine blue water. You can also see the beautiful tropical greenery on the island. It’s a perfect spot for honeymoon but it’s also family and child-friendly.
This Maldives villa offers you a plethora of experiences and amenities like a plunge pool, spa sessions, watersports, and a kids’ playground. They facilitate you with the right balance between thrill and relaxation.
- Luxurious villas with mesmerizing ocean views and great amenities
- Diving, windsurfing, snorkeling, and fishing. All of them are organized by the resort.
- For fitness enthusiasts, it has a well-equipped gym
- 4 Restaurants with local and international foods
2. Kanuhura Maldives Resort
This resort gets an Excellent rating of 9.3/10 on popular travel websites. That should be the point for your consideration. Kanuhura is well known for its stunning beach villas that are tucked amidst beautiful gardens and trees with the tranquil atmosphere.
This resort is located in Lhaviyani Atoll. You can take a ride of about 30 minutes from the Airport. The popular attraction of this resort is the main outdoor pool in the middle of the resort. The pool is facing the vast ocean that allows you to relax watching the ocean with a bright and airy feel.
- Fun activities like deep-sea fishing and dolphin spotting
- Games room and kids playground
- A tennis court right in the hotel
- A Large library for book worms
- The heavenly Spa of the hotel
3. Lily Beach Resort Maldives
This beach resort offers an all-inclusive experience to the guests. In this premium resort, you can enjoy the ultimate luxury of a holiday experience. It’s a popular choice among couples for their honeymoon who want to experience lavish vacation in the Maldives.
Staying at this place, you will be provided with the experience like no other. It features a lavish spa and hammam to relax your day.
- Infinity pool to admire the breath-taking view of the ocean
- Lavish villas that have jacuzzi pools and private decks on each room
- Luxurious spa and massage center
- Fun watersports at the private beach in the resort
- Themed dinner nights with live entertainment every evening
- A club for kids to keep them entertained
4. Anantara Kihavah Villas
This Maldives villa offers you the beautiful accommodations amidst an amazing setting for a memorable experience with your loved ones. This a 5-star villa that features exotic huts floating right on the sea.
Guests can have easy access to the Indian Ocean. They can just simply get down the stairs and enjoy the seawater right from their room. Besides stylish accommodation, this villa also offers an extravagant service for its guests.
Right from the rooms, you can even enjoy the amazing sunset view in a comfortable way. This villa is located in Kihavah Huravalhi Island. You can take a seaplane for about 35 minutes to reach the island from the airport.
- An elegant and modern room design that has access to the east deck
- Beautiful beachfront property to enjoy mesmerizing views
- Fun water activities from the hotels
- Massage therapies in the Spa and Wellness Center
- Restaurants that provide delicious cuisine
5. KIHAA Maldives Island Resort
Sitting on a coconut-shaped island, this resort would be a perfect place to spend your romantic honeymoon trip. The shape of the island is just like its name. KIHAA means young coconut in the Maldives. This resort can be considered as the haven of serenity, tranquility, and peace.
Try barefoot walking around the island. You can just see that this place has still been left in its pristine natural state. It’s a paradise of walking around sightseeing, no neat to wear any shoes or sandals.
- A total of 124 spacious villas with classic and natural facilities
- The pristine natural island surrounding
- Barefoot walks around the long soft beach
- Part of UNESCO Biosphere reserve
- Sharks Manta Rays Watching in the Reserve Island
6. Shangri-La’s Villingili Resort
Enjoy the luxury Maldives experience in this resort. It’s built right on the azure Indian ocean waters. It’s one of the best water villas to spend a splendid honeymoon too. What makes this resort so unique is the location. It’s located in the south of the equator.
You are able to go across the equator and back in a day on the lavish yacht. To satisfy your gourmet, there are three restaurants available. You can enjoy the taste of freshly-cooked sea catch for a complete experience in Shangri-La.
- The only Maldives resort that’s located at the equator’s south
- A custom meal with Shangri-La’s Dine by Design
- Dining on the ship
7. Conrad Maldives Rangali Island
It’s the absolute hights of fancy at this resort. Conrad Maldives is the ideal place to stay during a Honeymoon trip. It’s spread out over two islands and linked by the footbridge in a romantic way. In here, you don’t have to leave the villa to enjoy all sorts of experiences.
- Underwater restaurant to spend an afternoon and evening in a wonderful way
- Sunset Water Villas for a lifetime experience
- Private pools and jacuzzis
- Glass floors on each villa
- Spa rooms to relax
Choosing one Maldives villa to make your stay more memorable is not that hard. It’s according to your goal whether you want to get away from the world or you just want to spend a good romantic time with your partner. Your call.